Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rest in Peace Tasha

Have you ever met somebody who had the ability to make everyone they met fall completely in love with them? I have, her name was Tasha. She was, and always will be, the most genuine and wise soul I have ever known. Everybody who came in contact with her stepped away with a smile on their face and a joy in their souls they had never known before. You may think I exaggerate, but I worry my words are not strong enough to convince you.

Although I knew Tasha for only a relatively short time. For a piece of that time, I had the extreme privilege of being as important to her, as she was to everyone who knew her. That is something I will never forget. Whether or not I was, or ever will be, worthy of that....I don't know. I don't think I was. Tasha may have thought so, but that's part of what made her so amazing.

To Tasha, every person, every moment, was precious and worthy of all her energies and love. I cannot think of a better example of someone who put their heart and soul and love into everything they did, than Tasha.

It's not right, it's not fair. Nobody deserves this, least of all her. I wouldn't be alone in saying that were I given the choice of her life or mine....hers would take precedence.

The world has lost something it already had far too little of.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

Josh I am so sorry for your loss. No it is not fair, and no it's not right. I agree.
Although I never knew her my heart feels heavy with pain just reading about her and the loss that this world has to go through.
Praying for you. (((HUGS)))

1:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautifully written Josh. My thoughts and prayers are with you, her friends, and family.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Nikkaru said...

/hugs

6:08 PM  
Blogger Aidens Mommy said...

I just cant believe it...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Franklin said...

Josh... I just came across this today! It's beautiful... thank you.
I'm always amazed how on days like today and of late, when I desperately search for meaning and answers, I come across something like this that adds a little smile to my day!
Tasha loved your friendship, she spoke of you often, and it is obvious from your words that you felt the same!
Blessings... Bonnie (Tasha's Mom)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jazzy_T said...

Trevor JazzyT Barry likes this post.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home