Sunday, January 14, 2007

Going Back to Maryland in less than 9 hours

To be honest, it's a bit of a relief.

Don't get me wrong, I've had one of the best weeks of my life. It's been amazing coming home and visiting all my friends and family I haven't seen in a while. You don't truly appreciate something until it's gone. And I was gone for 7 months. 7 months is far too long to go without the people you love.

But this entire week has been a rollercoaster. Up and down and all around emotionally. I love rollercoasters, but I don't wanna live on one. I'm ready to set my feet back on the ground, pick up my popcorn, come down off my sugar high, and head back to work. It'll be nice to just wake up, go to work, and come home.

Granted, that'll be nice for about 3 days, then I'll be wanting to come home again. I'll be back to my mopey self again. Sitting in my boring ass room with my boring ass car, empty ass house, and semi flat air mattress. (oh man is a real bed sweet after 7 months of air mattress)

I figure I'll just throw myself into work to drown my homesickness. 7 Days a week (if I can get the shifts) Here I come. I'll be tired, but I'll be raking in the extra dough like nobodies business.

There are far too many people I'm going to miss in Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home