Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Comin home!!!

January 8th to the 15th. It's official. I have the days off of work and the flight is booked. You had all better make sure you're free that week. I plan on spending little to no time sleeping. So bring Red Bulls.

Here are a list of places that I MUST go. Mostly because they don't have them in America.

Tim Hortons.
Church.

That is all.


Even thinking about returning home I get a craving for Chili in a bread bowl....mmmmmm chili. I don't care if it's made from a powder. It's GOOD dammit!

I plan on eating a lot. Because food back home is better than food here. I may go visit VCC. I doubt I'll have time though. I'm only home for a week.

GAH! so many people to see in a week. Amanda, TJ, Tasha, Parents, Joel, James, Nicole, Nathan, Misty, Cooper, Phil, Aaron, Shannon, Mel, Erin, Mandi, JohnHeng, Britney. Gonna try and see some people from school. Gotta try and go to Youth group.

Lots of stories to tell, most of them include me in some sort of skintight clothing. I AM THE LORD OF THE DANCE! Micheal Flatley ain't got nothin on me.

Can't wait to see you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

Michael Flatley - his feet move independantly of his body.


have a great and safe trip home!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Tomorrow it will only be one month till you come. Yahoo!!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon George said...

you better have time for me... haha ... i leave for ireland on the twelth... glad to see you are coming home...

9:14 PM  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I can't wait!! I just saw the pic of you holding Cooper when he was super tiny. You would never believe how much he has grown now!! I can't wait for him to meet you. Lots of pictures.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I can't believe you put my name in there. I feel so touched, for real. Man I miss you! I can't wait till you come. I've got school, but I'll book off anything you want. Hot Dang!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home