Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Things to do when I get home

Tim Hortons
Wendy's
Learn to drive standard
Shannons going away party
get the last of presents for the family
Hang out with as many friends as possible
Hang out with Tasha
Hug my puppy
Sleep in a real bed
Cook a holiday dinner for my family and whoever else wants to join, spare no expense
All you can eat Sushi
Go to Church
Go to Youth group
Go to Guys night
Pack up guitar to bring back with me
Get as many photos of family and friends as possible
Possibly Polar Bear Swim at Cascade
Eat
Eat
Eat
Eat
Eat as much as I can while the food is the food I associate with home.

If I've forgotten anything or anyone, please let me know. I'll try to avoid sleeping as much as I can while I'm home, so that I'll have more time with everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon George said...

i'm glad your mom told you... iv been soo busy... see you soon.. thurs 10th at 7 i think

9:00 PM  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I can't wait until you are home!! Hey!! I will be there for the food!! ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Two...count them, two...sleeps!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon George said...

soooo your home!!! what have you done yet???

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home