Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back in Maryland, and it's snowing?

So I'm back, I made it through all 3 flights just fine, despite snow and delays in Chicago. Stupid Chicago.

I've decided I like taking off, I like flying, I just don't like landing. Nobody ever dies flying, they die landing.

Brought my guitar back with me, so now I have something to do with all my spare time. It's pretty cool. I've already re-learned one song I used to know. And I'm working on another. My fingers are getting callused again. Woohoo.

It's snowing here now. Not a lot, about an inch. Just enough to have some fun on the roads mwahahahahaha.

Nah, I'm joking. I'm not gonna wreck my car. Not when I share it with someone else. If it was all mine though, oh man. I'd be pro at the e-brake turns by now.

Bought a webcam. Should be fun. Oh well. Nothing too important to report. Later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home